Assisted Living and Memory Care Employment Opportunities
Find a Career or Volunteer at Camellia Place
At Camellia Place, our greatest asset is our dedicated team of staff members and volunteers. At the peak of our employee loyalty framework is our belief that every encounter is a life-enhancing experience that builds lasting relationships. We are firmly grounded in unmatched care, extensive safety training, professionalism, integrity, courtesy, compassion, and loyalty.
Join Our Team! Apply For More Details
- Competitive Pay
- Full-Time & Part-Time positions are available
- Hiring for all schedules
- Weekend, Evening & Night Shifts are also available.
- We will train and pay for certification
- Next-day paycheck advances are available
- Respectful, empowering work environment
- Sign-On Bonus – RA, CNA, CMA
- Up to $2,500 tuition reimbursement
- Free Telehealth for team members and their family
- Benefits start at 24 hours/week
Our mission is to give residents the Whole Life they deserve in their senior years. Our team strives to know each resident personally, meet the families, and enjoy participating in the various activities in the neighborhood as part of the caregiving community.
Our houses are more comfortable than the traditional large building communities. There are six houses and 16 residents in each home. We are always looking for ways to enhance the lives and well-being of our Assisted Living and Memory Care residents.
These team members were nominated as Shooting Stars!
We are so proud of our wonderful staff. A most sincere thank you to these awesome Team Members who consistently go above and beyond.
- “Camellia Place is like a family to me; it has provided me with the resources I need to grow as an individual and a worker. They listen to complaints and make changes to working conditions. CP works with my schedule so that I can go to school, which I really appreciate.” ~William
- “Camellia Place is very family-oriented. We all come together as a team and work together.” ~Meaghan
- “Camellia Place is our family away from family. It is like our second home.” ~Tonya
- “My favorite thing about Camellia Place is the residents. I love them, and I try to do the best I can for them.” ~Darling